To Spring Wedding Couples (Our Clients and To All),
- Consider an Elopement for your ceremony! Many couples are now having small + intimate ceremonies with their closest loved ones in lieu of all of this. You get to really focus on each other and the bond you have in this romantic setting. Then in the coming months, you can then throw a huge celebration where all of your friends and family can celebrate you!
- If you’re having a buffet dinner, chat with your caterer about having servers with gloves at the buffet line. This will prevent every guest from touching the serving utensils and ultimately help everyone feel better about it.
- Encourage your elderly guests to stay home. It’s such a hard decision but it is in their best interest [Grandparents are the best!]
- Everyone will want to hug you [since you are the VIPs] but it’s best to limit physical contact with your guests. It can put everyone and their immune systems at risk, and they will of course understand.
- Consider adding some sanitizing stations, even as an intentional detail in your decor. You can put hand sanitizer into cute bottles, but you can always create your own if it’s impossible to find [there are lots of easy recipes online!]
- For those that can’t make it due to travel or health restrictions, there are great options to live stream your ceremony so those folks can still experience it and support you. [We’re here to help with those ideas too!]
If you are forced to change your date, we know that it is a very tough decision. This is a great blog on PartySlate that lists the best ways to approach your wedding postponement. There are also wonderful vendors like Brown Fox Creative that are offering ‘Change The Date’ graphics to share the update with your family + friends!
We hope that all of your vendors are able to celebrate with you on your new date. If you find yourself needing a new photography team, we are here to serve you through this time too! This change is something you could have never anticipated and we understand that.
Looking forward, regardless of when you have your wedding, it’s going to be incredibly special. The best thing to remember is when you look back on your wedding photos the meaningful moments and feelings of your big day will represent your love and all that you’ve done to get there! Getting to tell your future children about this in years to come will earn you the title of best storyteller for sure 😌
As this all settles, it’s important to remember this is not just about the details, guest count, or particular date – it’s about you two and your story. And that’s what really matters. If there is any way our team can be of assistance to you at this time [chatting through your hopes, your worries, even sending memes], please say hello!